Monday, April 20, 2009

Great Reviews for Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie

The reviews for Madness of Lord Ian are pouring in, and they're all (so far) fantastic. I'm speechless (ok, I've never been speechless in my life--let's say I'm stunned). I never expected this.

Romantic Times BookReviews 4.5 Top Pick! (You have to be a subscriber to read this one until a couple months from now). Here's a quote: "By tackling an unusual theme, à la Laura Kinsale, Ashley touches readers on many levels. Brava!"

All About Romance--Desert Isle Keeper review

The Good, The Bad, The Unread A+ review

Barbara Vey's Publisher's Weekly blog

There are others out there, and I have heard there are more to come.

A friend of mine noted that this book reminded her much of the Captain Lacey mysteries (it does feature a murder mystery and a Scotland Yard detective, who will be a recurring character--but she also means it has the same kind of tone and feeling).

In other words, if you like the Captain Lacey series, I hope you will give this one a try.

No comments: