Friday, April 15, 2011

The Glass House is on its way!


Thank you so much to readers who have been purchasing the e-editions of The Hanover Square Affair and A Regimental Murder! You are making this venture worthwhile.

I will send out an email blast when The Glass House is up--if you would like to receive an email, please contact me at gardnermysteries @ cox.net (no spaces) or join my Yahoo group at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gardnermysteries/

I should have the book up as both Nook and Kindle by the 18th of April (was the 15th, but I am today finishing up the formatting, proofing, and uploading, which should put it on sale by Monday).

Best,

Ashley Gardner
www.gardnermysteries.com

3 comments:

boardom said...

Hi Ashley! I just wanted to drop a line to let you know that I bought Hanover Square Affair after it was featured on the ireaderreview blog, and I was so glad I did! I really enjoyed it and bought Regimental Murder immediately after...and I'm thrilled to see the next will be available on Kindle shortly. It's a great series and I'm so glad I found it. I love historical mysteries and traditional regency, so a great fit. I'll send friends. :)

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

Thank you for letting me know about the ireaderreview blog. Good to know! I am still working to get The Glass House published--it might run into this weekend or early next week (because Amazon has a 48-hour delay; Nook 24-hours), but it's close. I had to stop and spend two days proofreading another book, but it's back to Lacey now. I will post when it's up!

Brit Blaise said...

I asked by email about the others in e and I see you've answered here. I can't wait for the next one. I loved the first four!