Monday, June 06, 2011

Captain Lacey Series at Smashwords

All the Lacey novels that have been e-released so far are now at Smashwords--as is the brand new, never-before-published The Necklace Affair!

View all here: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AshleyGardner

The Necklace Affair has already reached Nook as well: Click here to go to the Nook version.

The Kindle version is still in process, should be ready in the next day or so. (You can also find a version for Kindle at Smashwords).

More to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At the end of A Covent Garden Mystery, there was a short preview for A Death in Norfolk, book seven, but I could not find it on Amazon.

Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner said...

A Death in Norfolk is not out yet--it is still being written. I expect to have it published sometime in September. I'm a little behind on it, because books in two other series came up to kick me in the face, both at the same time. But it won't be long before Norfolk is out. I will post on this blog and my website (http://www.gardnermysteries.com) when it is available. Thanks for the interest!