Sunday, June 26, 2011

Updates for Ashley Gardner

A Body In Berkeley Square (Captain Lacey Book 5) should be available this week (in the next few days--watch this space for an announcement).

A Covent Garden Mystery, the last of the backlist books will come out early August (or last week in July, depending on how quickly the edit-proof process goes).

I am working on A Death in Norfolk, with plans to publish that in early September.

After that, I have three more Lacey novels in the works, but the one per month schedule will slow--because I need time to write the books and make them good. I'm thinking one every 2-3 months, but I'll let you know as things go on if that's realistic.

Tentative titles:

A Disappearance in Drury Lane
The Alexandrian Affair
Death of an Only Son (or Murder in Grosvenor Square--have not decided yet).

You will find out much more about the pasts of Marianne, Grenville, Mr. Denis, and of course the acerbic Lady Breckenridge.

Thanks again for the support for this venture. The good Captain will continue!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading the Captain Lacey stories and look forward to those upcoming on ekindle. I had hoped that he would just divorce his wife and move on, but the sample indicates another plot which I look forward to.

Anonymous said...

I am so enjoying reading this series of books about Captain Lacey. I hope you reveal more info about all the various characters as time goes on. Please keep writing this series! A serious fan!

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed the Captain Lacey mysteries immensely, but prefer the covers on the older versions. Just my opinion, but I think the books are much, much better than the "romance style" cover genre the publisher has chosen.

That said, am looking forward to the next installment!

Anonymous said...

Seriously good books..love this genre and can't wait for more! Good work!