Wednesday, August 03, 2011

The Nook Version of Covent Garden Mystery is Here!

Ah, problem solved (apparently). The Nook version of A Covent Garden Mystery (Captain Lacey Regency Mysteries Book 6) is now available HERE

As reminder, the Kindle version is already up

As is the Smashwords version (multi-formats and available worldwide)

I included a sneak peek of A Death in Norfolk at the end of Covent Garden. I am hard at work on Death in Norfolk, and I will update on its progress as I go. Expect publication in September (as usual, I'm a little behind, so I'm shooting for September 15 or so). I will keep you posted.

As always, check my website for new information http://www.gardnermysteries.com/  or follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/GardnerAuthor  for instant updates.

My thanks, once more, to fans of Captain Lacey who continue to support the series!

Ashley Gardner

1 comment:

Judy in Texas said...

Just finished "A Covent Garden Mystery" and look forward to "A Death in Norfolk". Your books are easy to read, the character development excellent. I recommend them to people who like Ann Perry, Deanna Raybourne, Stephanie Barron.